Desk Angels BAS Services
We have the technology to take care of your bookkeeping needs anywhere in Australia. Distance is not an issue at all. Desk Angels will help you with all of the compliance requirements of your business, taking the stress and worries out your GST obligations. Our experience ensures that you remain compliant, are always kept up to date and free from penalties.
What is a BAS Agent?
What is a BAS Agent?
We are a licensed BAS Agent – No. 2554 7761 which means that we are regulated by the the Tax Practitioners Board, Tax Agent Services Act 2009, which dictates and regulates our personal and professional conduct under the “Code of professional Conduct”. At Desk Angels you can rely on the standard of our work to ensure our BAS services are accurate and delivered on time every time to meet your tax liabilities and obligations. As a registered BAS Agent, we are legally permitted to assist you in all matters relating to
- Advising you about your liabilities, obligations or entitlements including GST Law, Wine Equalisation Tax Law, Luxury Car Tax Law, Fuel Tax Law, Fringe Benefits Tax Law, PAYG Withholding and PAYG Instalments.
- GST Registration
- Preparing and securely lodging your Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements directly to The Australian Taxation Office
- Preparing and lodging your Taxable Payments Annual Report (Building and Construction industries)
- Reviewing your software data file, reconciling your GST and checking data for BAS periods including making any amendments required.
- Processing superannuation obligations for employees including making changes to SGC rates, and lodging with a compliant super stream.
- Preparing year-end reports for your accountant to use to satisfy your year-end tax liabilities and obligations.
- Contacting the Commissioner of Taxation on your behalf in relation to a BAS Provision. This includes any late lodgements or requesting ATO payment arrangements.
- Installing software MYOB, XERO or QuickBooks and setting up tax codes in your Chart of Accounts. This includes training you to how to apply these tax codes when using your software.
- Coding your chart of accounts with the default tax codes and tax invoices with the correct tax codes to be used and entering this information into your chosen accounting software.
- Preparing payroll for your employees including determining withholding obligations, deductions and entitlements
- Workcover reporting, estimation and lodgement
- Payroll Tax reporting and lodgement
- Preparing Payment Summaries at the end of the financial year and securely lodging the Payment Summary Statement to the ATO on your behalf.
Do you need assistance with preparation and lodgement of your BAS?
Simply call our office on 1300 989 722 or send us your details and we will be back in touch quickly.
Require assistance preparing or lodging your BAS? Here at Desk Angels our bookkeepers are ready to assist you and lodge your BAS securely. We can also get your books in order first then lodge your BAS. Simply call our office on (07) 3089 0810, or send us your details and we will be in touch quickly.